- Follow Robyn Foster // VIRTUAL ASSISTANT on WordPress.com
- Week 18 // RFVA Tip: 10 Things to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant | Entrepreneur.com
- Week 17 // RFVA Tip: 11 Things You’ll Regret In Your 30s
- 4 Tips for Preparing Your Business to Grow | Entrepreneur.com
- Stop Wasting Time on the Details and Commit to the Fundamentals | Entrepreneur.com
- Week 16 // RFVA Tip: Infographic: What Does the Color of Your Logo Say About Your Business?
Monthly Archives: October 2013
So, I was reading one blog entry which led to reading another blog site’s entry which led to this really nice discovery. On her website http://www.mariakang.com, fitness-success-story, Maria, made a statement that spoke to me, mainly because I’m putting it to work in my life right now: “You can become your physical best – as long as you set goals, plan your attack, execute, reflect and repeat.” Really, this statement holds true for any “best” we want to be– best friend, best co-worker, best boss, you name it. A well-lived life is one not free of obstacles, but free of excuses that keep us from tackling them head-on with success time and time again.
– Robyn Foster, Virtual Assistant