Choosing a name is one of the most important steps you will take in the early stages of your business. Your company name ultimately represents the face and the identity of your brand. A good name is both appealing and memorable; it has the power to attract customers and generate brand awareness. A bad name can be easily forgotten or can even turn customers off of your business.
- Follow Robyn Foster // VIRTUAL ASSISTANT on WordPress.com
- Week 18 // RFVA Tip: 10 Things to Outsource to a Virtual Assistant | Entrepreneur.com
- Week 17 // RFVA Tip: 11 Things You’ll Regret In Your 30s
- 4 Tips for Preparing Your Business to Grow | Entrepreneur.com
- Stop Wasting Time on the Details and Commit to the Fundamentals | Entrepreneur.com
- Week 16 // RFVA Tip: Infographic: What Does the Color of Your Logo Say About Your Business?